Sunday, March 18, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Vanakkam and Welcome to my blog.

Being an undergraduate student give me an opportunity and also an advantage to write about my opinion and feelings about things that happen around me. That is the main reason why i named my blog as The Way I See It!

For your information, my blog MITE NOT carry too much of my own writings and opinion BUT I will try to share all the interesting information and stuff that I read throughout the internet which i believe will be very useful to viewers and also my community. Some of my views may create some confusion amongst readers, but, i have no malice intention to anyone in giving my views.

This blog is also intended to assist the future generation of my Indian community particularly the undergraduates to seek an opportunity and help the Indian community. I believe this is the correct time for us (graduates)to start doing what our community need the most. We must look back through what we have learned and experienced to help our community. in the other word, our community actually hoping that the 'educated ones' of the society will change their future. For that, I need your kind opinion along this blog to improve our community.I strongly believe that, together we can make a different the way we think and also we act.

As i mentioned before this, since I'm still studying, i will try my best to update this blog from time to time .
If you have your views and would like to share it with me, please do. I am looking forward in hearing from you, but please introduce your self so that it would be easy for me to respond.

Thank you.

Regards,
Gunasegaran Kulanthy Velu.


No comments: